- NEBOSH National Diploma in Occupational Health and Safety
- Certificate of Continuing Education Principles and Practice of Assessment
- studying for Masters in Education with Cambridge University
- Chartered Safety and Health Practitioner of IOSH
- Member of IIRSM
- Fellow of the Chartered Institute of Educational Assessors
NEBOSH’s Chief Operating Officer, Dee Arp is a Chartered Safety and Health Practitioner of IOSH and a Fellow of the Chartered Institute of Educational Assessors. Dee moved into occupational health and safety 20 years ago whilst working at The Royal Society for the Prevention of Accidents (RoSPA). After becoming a qualified health and safety practitioner; she taught on a wide range of courses and worked with several boards to implement safety governance. Prior to joining NEBOSH; Dee held the roles of Course Developer and Head of Occupational Safety for RoSPA.
As NEBOSH’s Chief Operating Officer Dee has responsibility for providing leadership on all matters relating to qualification development and assessment of NEBOSH qualifications and compliance matters, including learning partner accreditation.
Dee previously studied with Cambridge University for the Certificate of Continuing Education (Principles and Practice of Assessment) and is now undertaking further study with Cambridge University for a Masters in Education.